Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Canon USA is seeking a motivated and experienced Marketing Associate Specialist for our BISG Large Format Product Division. In this role, you will support all product marketing initiatives for our large-format inkjet printer product lines. Specifically, you will assist with new product launches and develop marketing collateral pieces for new and existing products . You will also attend and represent Canon at trade shows and deliver product training to dealers and customers.
Additionally, you will interact and communicate with our field sales team, vendors and dealers to determine their needs and research how our marketing team can best support them.
- Prepare new product information for internal and field personnel, and conduct competitive market analysis.
- Assist with the creation, development and implementation of marketing programs in order to increase the level of product awareness among Canon dealers and consumers and to expand the market share.
Conduct market research, monitor and report on competitive activity and identify customer needs.
Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. May provide leadership on specific project.
- May develop, implement, and administer sales promotions and incentive programs in order to increase dealer purchasing during typically slower sales periods.
- Set-up and participate in industry trade shows, such as displaying collaterals, set-up and breakdown of large format printers. (Must be available to stay until the show is completed.)
- Participate in product demonstrations, ensuring a positive and effective presentation of Canon products to customers and dealers.
- Write and proofread product content for the Canon website, collateral, social media sites and our partners.
- The position requires a Bachelors degree in business administration or marketing
- A minimum of 0-2 years relevant experience in a product marketing area is required
This job requires 25% domestic travel (some overnight including weekends) and requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job; you must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies
- Due to the attendance at trade shows, this job also has a physical aspect to it and requires you to have the ability to lift 50 lbs
- You should have a strong working knowledge of MS Office applications including Excel, Word & Power Point
- Knowledge of Adobe software and Photoshop is preferred
- You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable with public speaking and delivering presentations
- Additionally you must be multi-task oriented, detail orientated, proactive and have the ability to prioritize.
- Database management, business administration and organizational skills required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed