Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Getting real world experience prior to graduation is invaluable in determining career goals and aspirations. Students with actual work experience have an advantage as they begin their job search. As an intern at Canon U.S.A., you will be exposed to business, marketing, and strategy initiatives. You will be involved in projects that help you to learn, develop business skills and provide a meaningful contribution to Canon's businesses and goals. The Canon Insights program will give you access to various departments within Canon as well as our key leaders so that you can appreciate all of the opportunities that are available to you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ACTUAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUMMER 2019, ARE USUALLY POSTED DURING THE WINTER/SPRING 2019.
PLEASE APPLY TO THE SPECIFIC INTERNSHIPS AT THAT TIME.
Fast facts about the 2019 Canon Insights Program
- 10 week summer program from 6/3/2019-8/9/2019.
- This is a full-time (8:30 AM to 5 PM), 37.5 hours a week, paid internship.
- We prefer students that are entering their Junior or Senior year as of the Summer 2019, working towards degrees in Human Resources, Business, Accounting, Finance etc. but all are welcome to apply.
- Participate in Orientation, Training, Projects, Networking Activities/Events and Presentations. Social Media coverage of program.
- Prior work/internship experience a big plus.
- Access to various training modules via e-learning or in a classroom setting.
- Must possess solid MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and communication (written & verbal) skills.
- This program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain hands-on work experience by participating in significant work projects and gain exposure to various business units within Canon.
Please feel free to connect with Alan Lehrer and Tatiana Cruz on Linkedin. Let us know you applied, and stay in touch so you will know as soon as the actual job posting are released, so you may apply!
We encourage you to create a profile and apply!
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed