PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ACTUAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUMMER 2019, ARE USUALLY POSTED BETWEEN DECEMBER 2018 AND FEBRUARY 2019.
PLEASE APPLY TO THE SPECIFIC INTERNSHIPS AT THAT TIME.
Fast facts about the 2019 Canon Insights Program
- 10 week summer program from 6/3/2019-8/9/2019.
- This is a full-time (9 AM to 5 PM), 35 hours a week, paid internship.
- We prefer students that are entering their Junior or Senior year as of the Summer 2019, working towards degrees in Marketing, Communications, Business, Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics, Computer Science, IT, Engineering etc. but all are welcome to apply.
- Participate in Orientation, Training, Projects, Networking Activities/Events and Presentations. Social Media coverage of program.
- Prior work/internship experience a big plus.
- Access to various training modules via e-learning or in a classroom setting.
- This program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain hands-on work experience by participating in significant work projects and gain exposure to various business units within Canon.
Please feel free to connect with Alan Lehrer and Tatiana Cruz on Linkedin. Let us know you applied, and stay in touch so you will know as soon as the actual job posting are released, so you may apply!