Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Canon Financial Services in Itasca, IL is currently seeking a Document Administrator 1 to be the primary liaison with our dealers for all documentation activities. The position is responsible to provide extraordinary customer service to the Subsidiary, SAO, Independent dealers and customers. The Document Administration is accountable for all aspects of contract setup, including termination activities and monetary adjustments, as well as ensuring contract integrity to our customers and dealers through accuracy and consistency of the setup process.
- Review and validate documentation for CFS acceptance, including validating yield and MSRP using various credit tools.
- Complete Set-Up Worksheet including obtaining verbal D&A’s when applicable.
- Execute documents upon receipt, and document exceptions within current authority.
- Make recommendations for exceptions exceeding authority level.
- Set-up of standard lease agreements and Cost Per Copy Contracts, including multiple assets.
- Familiar with all processing activities relating to contract setup, including monetary adjustments & terminations.
- Complete other projects as assigned with guidance.
- Ensure that all systems are commented in a timely manner.
- Education required: Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent work experience.
- 1 - 2 years of proven relevant experience.
- Must have flexibility to work between the hours of 8:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- Team player with high energy, a positive outlook and professional demeanor who takes initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic comprehension of Documentation concepts.
- Strong math aptitude and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi task.
- Extraordinary Customer Service skills.
- Strong computer skills (preferably Rapport and Infolease).
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed