Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
TThe Operational Accounting Coordinator I will ensure timely and accurate invoicing / payment application within established ddepartmental goals and successful completion of assigned special projects, while providing extraordinary customer sservice.
- Prepare checks for deposit / batch checks to record in Sub Ledger
- Record checks into check tracking schedule utilized for monthly metrics
- Process Return Items, e.g. NSF, stop payments, chargebacks, deposit adjustments, etc.
- Prepare letters via mail merge for customers
- Manage Operational Accounting group email box
- Process A/P Vouchers
- Process non-monetary contract maintenance forms, e.g. address changes, void/reissue of invoices
- Process unapplied suspense, G/L, and, add/waive monetaries
- Process monetary contract adjustments
- Process reopens of disposed/inventoried contracts
- Record misdirected funds from sister/parent companies via Sub Ledger
- Manage / Research / Resolve unapplied cash; apply or refund as customer intends
- Support Finance / Accounting operations within the Organization
- Display customer focus, team collaboration and good communication with other Associates
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in a related area, Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience. High School Diploma is required.
Experience Required: 0-1 years professional experience, preferably in a high volume, fast paced Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable section of a General Accounting group; will consider college student/recent grad. One year leasing industry experience preferred, but not required
Attributes and Skills Required:
- Excellent computer and spreadsheet skills
- Thorough understanding of underlying technologies utilized within the Department
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload, meeting established objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, including willingness to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to research and resolve challenging payment / invoicing / contract maintenance issues
- Effective organizational and follow up abilities
- Desire to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Strong work ethic
- Positive team player attitude
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed