Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Canon U.S.A. in Melville NY is currently seeking a Systems Solutions Representative IV for our brand new Customer Solutions Center, which received the “Center of Excellence” certification from BenchmarkPortal for the ninth consecutive year. One of the most prestigious certifications in the customer service and support industry, the certification honors customer service call centers that rank in the top 10 percent of call centers surveyed.
The Systems Solutions Representative IV will provide telephone and web based technical assistance to Canon dealer partners on BISG products.
RECENT GRADS WELCOME!
This is a great opportunity for a recent grad with a strong sw background to learn the imaging industry. If you have strong network troubleshooting skills and and a desire to learn, please apply.
- Provide an enhanced level of software and connectivity phone and web based support to customer-facing field technicians and Canon resellers who are diagnosing problems.
- Troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions using technical expertise, by re-creating difficult problems in a lab environment and reference data contained in all Canon available resources.
- Log all call activity into the Call management system and share information in the knowledge base for both internal and external customers.
- Create "how to" videos to assist technicians in the troubleshooting process.
Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues on Canon Software and network connectivity of High end office equipment is highly preferred.
• 2 years experience in the computer or networking environment, technical support, or quality assurance capacity is preferred.
• 1+ years demonstrated technical proficiency in troubleshooting Canon software and office equipment is desired,
•Bachelors degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems with specific technical coursework required. Relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
•Strong knowledge of Windows / MacIntosh environments and their integration into a LAN/WAN.
•Strong networking knowledge, both in theory and practice.
• Some application knowledge of Canon Software products (i.e. uniFLOW, Therefore, PrismaDirect, etc.) and current versions of popular commercial software packages is preferred.
•Network +, Security+, MCITP, MCSA or equivalent certification preferred
•The position may require some light travel.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed