Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
The Systems Solutions Representative III will provide phone-based and web-based technical support to Canon resellers regarding product connectivity and functionality integration. This involves high end copier connectivity and functionality as well as integration of various hardware and software products, including network connectivity support for production office equipment such as imageRUNNER, imagePRESS and Varioprint devices, along with software support for uniFLOW, Document Server and other Canon software products.
This Customer Solutions Center, proudly received the “Center of Excellence” certification from BenchmarkPortal for the ninth consecutive year. One of the most prestigious certifications in the customer service and support industry, the certification honors customer service call centers that rank in the top 10 percent of call centers surveyed.
1.High end copier connectivity and functionality as well as integration of various hardware and software products.
2.Network connectivity support for production office equipment such as imageRUNNER, imagePRESS and Varioprint devices, along with software support for uniFLOW, Document Server, Therefore and other Canon software products.
3.Duplicate, re-create or setup the environment within an OPEN pre-escalated framework in order to obtain information, provide a solution and/or assess the problem a customer may be experiencing and report the status as well as any possible fixes.
Document all Interactions: Document all calls into the Call Management system in order to manage callers' inquiries in the most effective and professional manner to ensure efficient follow up and timely solution.
Knowledge Sharing: Actively contribute and share information through the knowledge base for both internal and external users.
Video production: produce short “How To” videos to share through the eSupport video library to assist technicians and systems engineers complete certain tasks without having to call for assistance.
- A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems with specific technical coursework.
- Certification such as Network+, A+, Microsoft MTA (Networking Fundamentals) or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 of relevant experience in a networking environment with a background in a technical support capacity that utilized your troubleshooting skills to provide issue resolution.
- A working knowledge of current and upcoming versions of Windows, Mac, and Linux OSs.
- Practical applied knowledge of Novell, Microsoft and standard network technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in setting up and diagnosing networked office/workgroup environments.
- Working application knowledge of current versions of popular commercial software packages (i.e. Office, Quark Xpress, Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite).
- A working knowledge of common networking/communication protocols
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in communicating over the phone and via email.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed