- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four to six years of experience with workflow solutions in the Healthcare industry.
- Healthcare Information management, ability to speak with customers about technology, with some marketing experience.
- The ability to develop business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for the Healthcare vertical market.
- The ability to identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives.
- The ability to develops marketing plans to promote the vertical expertise and solutions to channel and end market place.
- The ability to use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices, such as vertical marketing, and company policies and procedures.
- The successful candidate will attend trade shows, conferences, and customer events which will require up to 30% overnight travel.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers