Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Canon USA is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our team in Melville, NY. The Analyst develops, implements and administers compensation policies and programs. Participates in compensation surveys, coordinates job descriptions, and prepares and analyzes survey data. Develops salary ranges and prepares merit budget.
- Conduct thorough job and market analysis and job evaluations for newly created, significantly modified, or previously unevaluated positions.
- Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- Gather and analyze benchmark data from various survey sources. Develop and/or participate in local, regional and national compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Perform market analysis, internal analysis for year-end processes, including Success Sharing bonus program, performance appraisals and annual merit increases.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments and promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Work closely with employee relations to determine viability of proposed promotions.
- Work with HRIS on data requests and salary analysis.
- Administer executive MBO program and create agreements for executives.
- Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 year of related experience.
- Excellent Excel Skills are a must. Experience with Peoplesoft a plus.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed