Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
As a Product Control Specialist you will be responsible for Parts Procurement for Canon and Oce Copiers, that also include Wide Format and Production models. Due to Canon's international presence you will have the opportunity to work on intercompany projects with members from Europe, Japan, and South America.
- Ensure appropriate levels of inventory by reviewing the system recommendations made by the various planning platforms that Canon utilizes.
- When shortages are identified, create recovery plans that will reduce back order risk, without creating unnecessary air freight expense.
- Provide timely feedback to our dealers regarding order status and availability.
- Proactively analyze product line responsibilities for write-off risk, or other inventory inefficiences.
Resolve customer escalations and participating in projects to help improve Canon's inventory efficiency and overall profitability.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong communication and analytical skills are mandatory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed