- 0-2 years prior Collection or Customer Service experience and/or experience in Accounting or other financial disciplines is required.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, quality work ethics, works well with others, and respectful of other associates at all times.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with high call volume, keeping good composure even during disputes.
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency is a must.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong command of Infolease application preferred.
- Ability to understand and resolve complex customer issues.
- Strong account reconciliation understanding/ability required
- Background or understanding of accounting practices preferred
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) preferred.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers