Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
This candidate will leverage their expertise in the area of technical sales. Having experience working in the DMR channel and in the IT Marketplace would be a large advantage for this position.
This is a home-based position located in the MidWest.
As an Account Executive your main mission will be to increase market-share and sell Canon's full suite of imageFORMULA DR/CR scanners and services into Direct Marketer channel accounts as assigned. You will manage the sales relationship with these existing accounts and look to develop more relationships within these accounts. This position requires overnight travel nationally within the United States. You will develop strategies to penetrate assigned accounts with your management and internal resources to promote account growth and the diversity of Canon products sold. We will rely on your strong time management and B2B selling skills to provide consistent accessibility, service and maximum visibility to our customers. Solid business communications and account planning skills coupled with your ability to pro-actively interface and engage with field sales to implement the strategic plans will allow you to hit the ground running. Your presentation and account management skills will be called upon to develop marketing programs, and create strategic sales plans with these accounts. Grow your career while representing a company that is devoted to research and development, passion for technological innovation, and a deep commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
- Grow Canon MarketShare within the account(s) assigned
- Provide any and all information on Canon Document/Check scanner products to account sales and marketing staff, including training and product support.
- Develop strategies to promote account growth and increased sell through to end-users.
- Responsible for supporting and growing Canon market share in specific accounts.
- Responsible for fostering and promoting long-term growth of the channel.
- Research, investigate and report on competitive product and technology trends.
- Provide product and market feedback to Canon management on industry trends, account activity, customer changes, business opportunities, product demands and other events that will allow Canon to meet customer needs and overcome competitive challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree required with minimum of 5 years of related sales experience calling preferably on DMR accounts.
- Job requires approx. 60% overnight travel
- This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
- Experience selling computer hardware and related software is preferred.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed