- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Typically requires ability to use computer terminal and/or mobile RF device for tasks including basic inquiries, order processing, shipping document generation and updating inventory levels.
- Ability to successfully complete Powerized Industrial Truck (P.I.T.) training and certification program per Company policy and Division standard. Includes but may not be limited to fork lift, slip sheet attachment and clamp attachment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work environment is subject to ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
- Ability to work 9am – 5:30pm.
- Ability to work adjusted work schedule during peak periods. Includes earlier start time and/or later completion time, particularly during end of month period.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers