Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Based in San Jose, California you will plan and implement marketing activities for our Industrial Products division, specifically in semiconductor manufacturing and related markets. If your marketing experience includes digital marketing we would like to hear from you!
In this support position, you will help with research, market analysis, reporting, event coordination, technical presentations, digital marketing and social media. Use your marketing analysis skills to research industries and identify business opportunities. Success will be measured in increased promotional opportunities, targeted customers, campaign feedback and conversion rates.
- Research news, customer financial results, etc. aggregate and report results
- Perform Market Analysis using databases to identify opportunities
- Evaluate and target specific customers, identify stakeholders within target companies
- Support Business Development and approach targeted stakeholders with strategic marketing information to obtain their requirements and promote Canon products. Pass qualified leads to Sales for follow-up.
- Coordinate IPD Digital Marketing & Social Media activities
- Support preparation and management of technical presentations, white papers, etc.
- Deliver technical presentations to support Sales activities.
- Coordinate IPD events (exhibitions, workshop, reception, etc.)
- Setup and maintain Marketing information database.
- Share/obtain technical information from Canon Inc. headquarters in Japan
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3-5 years of related experience.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with email and social media campaign and website development preferred.
- Experience creating original content and graphic arts is preferred.
- Computer skills including Word, PowerPoint & Excel. Photoshop and other graphic arts programs are desirable. Salesforce experience is desirable.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 25-50% travel (Domestic and occasional travel to Japan)
- Japanese bilingual skills helpful but not required.
- This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies. Requires a current and valid driver’s license
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed