Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Canon Financial Services in Mount Laurel, NJ is currently seeking a Salesforce Sr. Administrator to be instrumental in the implementation and ongoing use of Salesforce across multiple departments. This role will involve configuration and maintenance of General Salesforce Objects, Processes and Security and will also include continuous improvement of all aspects of our Service Cloud Contact Center implementation. This role will include working closely with business leaders to understand needs, and prescribe solutions based on a strong working knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Configure and customize Salesforce.com Service Cloud environment.
- Perform Data Modeling for internal and external Salesforce Data
- Design and Configure call center flows with Service Console and Salesforce Connect covering Account Setup, Case Management, Workflow, Knowledgebase, dashboards and reporting
- Identify existing and upcoming features and best practices to ensure maximum value of Salesforce platform.
- Design and configure Salesforce UI to meet business requirements.
- Salesforce Certification (Admin and/or Developer)
- Salesforce Certification in Service Cloud
- 4-6 years' experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
- Experience implementing Salesforce Service Cloud in a commercial call center environment
- Advanced Experience working with Case Management, Email-To-Case, Workflow, and Approval Processes
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or extensive certifications and experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Apex, Force.Com, SOQL, Triggers, and Visual Force page development.
- Experience with data loader batch integrations and Salesforce Connect real-time integrations via soap and rest
- Experience with C# .Net and/or Oracle development a big plus
- Highly Experience with requirements gathering and direct customer interaction a plus
- Experience with CTI connectors within Salesforce
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed