Canon BioMedical, Inc. is dedicated to extending innovative Canon core technologies into the burgeoning life sciences field — and to the introduction and marketing of vital, new-platform products in the critical area of molecular diagnostics.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Canon BioMedical is currently seeking a Supply Chain Technician II to perform a variety of physical and logistical activities to ensure materials are tracked and traced as required per cGMP regulations, FDA regulations and ISO13485 guidelines. This position will be responsible for receiving, cycle counting, issuing and handling raw materials, intermediates and finished goods as well as packaging and shipping functions performed via an ERP system and established procedures. This position requires an individual with the ability to multi-task, an attention for details, and the knowledge and understanding of working within a regulated environment. The position requires many internal and external interactions, attentiveness to customer needs, the ability to adjust to changes based on priorities, and good written (GDP) and oral communication skills.
- Moves materials within inventory control; replenishes and maintains Kanban materials.
- Receives purchased materials; inspects shipping boxes for damage, checks goods against purchase orders, completes ERP transactions, creates and applies on-hold labels.
- Prepares work order packages and stages materials for Production.
- Receives materials from Production; completes ERP transactions, creates and applies on-hold labels.
- Fulfills Material Transfer Requests from internal customers (includes ERP transactions).
- Performs cycle counting.
- Picks and packs materials for shipping; creates shipper.
- Executes Supply Chain equipment preventive maintenance.
- Exhibits Good Documentation Practices (GDP) with all documents and records in compliance with quality, cGMP and ISO13485 standards, and FDA (21 CFR Part 820) regulations.
- May assist with deviations of materials, facilities or procedures and identify possible causes of failure.
- May assist the Supply Chain Specialist with obtaining quotes, procuring materials, and following the Return to Vendor process for materials that do not meet incoming specifications.
- Requires general education and/or vocational training plus 1 to 2 years of related experience, preferably in a regulated industry (In Vitro Diagnostic, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or related) demonstrating working knowledge in applying cGMP, FDA regulations and/or ISO13485 standards to handling biological, chemical and/or IVD materials.
- Experience with MS Office and knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
- Must be able to work weekends, off-shifts and overtime as required, and able to lift 50 lbs.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed