Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
The Associate Specialist will support and execute trade shows, meetings and events for ITCG, Canon's consumer division. You will enhance and improve the overall event experience to our internal staff as well as, to our dealers and customers.
Working with a great team, you will gain exposure and knowledge of all Canon's consumer products.
- Coordination of logistics, development of floor plans and all necessary deliverables.
- Procurement of vendor services, on-site exhibit set-up, ordering of booth materials and catering requirements.
- Provides on-site event support and supervision.
- May research potential event locations and evaluation of alternatives.
- Full post show/event reporting both qualitative and quantitative.
- Will be responsible for division budget tracking, contracts and invoice processing.
- Maintain and track show budgets.
- Support all shows in the various areas in a manner that will increase our participation and increase our sales to dealers and customers.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably Marketing.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience handling trade shows a plus.
- Must have good computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other related software.
- Experience using Hyperion is a plus.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Travel required (35%) as well as potential work on evenings and weekends.
- Highly organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills in changing environments.
- Detail and deadline-oriented with the ability to quickly analyze problems and make independent and confident decisions
- Must demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
"If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers."
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed