Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
The Associate Marketing Specialist will develop specific marketing and sales plans and activities for products yo establish, enhance and/or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
Will assist in developing business plans and product positioning in the marketplace, as well as engaging in market research activities, monitoring competitive activity and identifying customer needs.
- Assists in administering and executing marketing programs to support the overall sales effort.
- Maintains websites, pricelists and updates collateral accordingly.
- Assists with social media campaigns and calendar.
- Monitors and tracks competitors.
- Assists in establishing systems for collection and dissemination of product or applications information to customers or field sales personnel.
- Provides technical support to field sales personnel and assistsin interpreting customer needs.
- May visit customers and prospective customers with field sales personnel representing Canon's marketing organization.
- Prepares technical proposals and quotations for customers to support the overall sales effort, and may participate in the presentation of marketing/sales proposals to customers.
- Performs a variety of statistical analyses on assigned products dealing with prices, costs, discounts and credits.
- Develops the sales tools to help maintain and grow market share.
- Assists in the resolution of order processing problems by working as the liaison person between sales teams anprocurement groups.
- Coordinates with and provides support to sales personnel in preparing and arranging seminars, meetings, or presentations.
- Provides marketing support, which may include conducting research, determining customer needs, and conveying product information to dealers.
- Supports and works closely with Marketing Sales staff teams.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in business administration or marketing. Relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 0 - 2 years of relevant work experience required.
- Must have good analytical ability and resourcefulness in identifying problems and their causes.
- Must possess strong problem resolution skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills are mandatory, as is the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Must be computer proficient.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed