Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
The Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing and business development plans for assigned software and all related solutions and services, while monitoring the metrics for success of these plans.
Assigned solutions will be print management related solutions for the document imaging industry.
- Function as the Lead Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all assigned solutions
- Responsible for the on-time execution of all business plan objectives, strategies and tactics related to assigned products.
- Drive the solutions business through all channels to meet BISG financial objectives for assigned products.
- Responsible for all marketing and on-going product launch activities including content for training, website and social media content.
- Responsible for providing content for channel programs and incentive programs related to assigned products.
- Responsible for defining the competitively unique and differentiated value of assigned software solutions for channel partners and customers and providing on-going competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with planning to create product strategy, product definition and on-going requirements analysis.
- Achieve on time execution of effective launch plans, activities and sales material development.
- Supports events and trade show activities by providing support expertise at trade shows while working collaborativelly with respective teams
- Works with product planning to recommend and defend a market based competitive price strategy for assigned software and solutions.
- Proactively and collaboratively work with vertical market specialists to identify and develop vertical market applications for assigned products.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferrably in a technology field.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have an interest and passion in technology and how it can be applied to improve business processes.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience is required, preferably in document management and/or information management technology, network technology, connectivity and software for document solutions.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills are required.
- Experience in developing market requirements, product launch activities and collateral/training material development is required.
- Must understand the sales experience and have a good understanding of the B2B sales process.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required.
- Prior product management experience preferred
- Position requires 10-20% travel. This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and therefore, you must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies
"If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers."
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed