Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2013† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2014. In 2013, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers' Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the tenth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past three years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office
Canon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit this site: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Canon USA’s Business Imaging Solutions Group is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist for the Enterprise & Desktop Solutions team supporting office imaging technology and solutions.
Candidate will be responsible for product marketing and management activities of Canon's enterprise business-oriented copiers / multifunction devices and associated solutions.
Keywords: "product support", SME, technical, "technical products", "product expert", "product champion"
- Product management for digital imaging solutions, supporting the sales organization with requests and product questions that often requires research and testing, delivering initial new product training, and ongoing communication and support for existing products. Must be able to clearly articulate product strategies and value propositions to internal sales, dealers, and customers.
- Prepare and deliver content and demonstrations for product trainings and key customer, dealer, and analyst presentations.
- Monitor and research competitive activities and products to developing product positioning and competitive differentiation in the marketplace through market research and monitoring of competitive activities.
- Monitor and research information security topics and the role these products play in that landscape. Gather information to develop marketing materials and deliver content related to this area.
- Support product launch process for digital imaging solutions including development of marketing collateral, tailoring content to customer needs, both end user and channel partner and facilitating alignment of marketing messages and deliverables with these needs. Must be detail-oriented and deliver on-time performance to meet key product launch objectives.
- Coordinate and interact directly with internal and external resources to successfully manage products throughout their lifecycle. Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in a technical field.
- Strong technology background and/or experience in technology marketing with an aptitide for and interest in expanding knowledge.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Product launch / collateral material development experience preferred. B-to-B experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
- Position requires 5-10% travel.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed