About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Are you seeking a new opportunity to work for one of the world’s most admired and respected companies? The Sales & Marketing team at Anelva Products Group, located in the heart of Silicon Valley, is looking for an Account Executive with skills and competency to manage and achieve planned sales revenue and order booking. If you are a successful sales professional with experience selling semiconductor, ultra high vacuum, or related equipment, and have a strong desire to work in an intellectually stimulating business environment, we want to talk to you! This position requires bilingual communication skills (Japanese/English).
- Manage existing customers and develop new customers by directly communicating with them to offer solutions through sales of Canon Anelva products. Negotiate, quote price, and close sales in a timely and efficient manner.
- Achieve planned booking & revenue goals.
- Work closely with sales, service and engineering teams in US, Japan, and other global locations to provide solutions to customers efficiently.
- Interface directly with existing and new customers to provide solutions through sales of Canon Anelva products. Explain product information, negotiate, quote prices, and close sales.
- Manage and oversee account activities. Coordinate with and mobilize sales, engineering, and service support teams to manage customers' needs.
- Grow booking & revenue of semiconductor systems and vacuum components. Lead commercial negotiations utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Generate reports for internal team members on activities and updates at new and existing customers.
- Requires high level of presentation, writing and verbal communication skills both in English and Japanese.
- Bachelor's degree in technical, business, and/or marketing discipline is highly preferred with 3-5 years of related sales experience.
- Job requires an understanding of sales principles and tactics, and ability to effectively interface with customers.
- 3 years of experience selling capital equipment or vacuum components in the semiconductor, digital storage device, or flat panel display industry is preferred. Also considered are candidates with successful track record in high-technology industries such as IT, communications, electronics, robotics and automation, specialty materials, medical device, or aerospace.
- Knowledge of vacuum technology and/or semiconductor market is a plus.
- Must maintain a flexible work schedule.
- May require considerable travel throughout sales territory (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary). Additionally, because this position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
- Job may require up to 30% travel.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed