- Bachelor degree required or equivalent experience
- 5 years of sales/sales support experience and copier industry related experience.
- CompTIA CDIA/CDIA+ certification required, or ability to pass certification.
- CompTIA Network+ certification preferred, or ability to pass certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Fortune 500 Customers including CEO, CIO, and CFO’s presenting High Level Sales Strategies, ROI, and Technical Workflow analysis.
- Technical product and workflow knowledge to assist the Dealer Sales Channel and End User Customers with detailed analysis and recommended Canon hardware and software solutions.
- Ability to travel minimum 3 to 4 days per week or 80%.
- Candidate must reside in the Central/Midwest region, preferably Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky or Ohio.
- May require considerable travel throughout sales territory (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary). Additionally, because this position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers