About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
The Technical Sales Executive (TSE) is responsible for Sales Growth and Implementation of Canon Sales Strategies for digital imaging products in the Pacific Northwest USA, (ideally the candidate will live in the State of Washington).
- Responsible for Canon’s Independent Dealer Sales Channel account management, territory management, marketing program implementation, education, and other Channel related support. Offer a solution and develop accounts.
- Attain monthly and annual quota
- Manage Expenses to achieve P&L Objectives
- Develop strategies to increase Sales with key decision makers in the Dealer Sales Channel and with End User Customers focusing to Canon equipment and solutions.
- Provide marketing, technical, and administrative support to the Dealer Sales Channel and Customers.
- Dealer/Account Relationship Management
- Major Account High Level Introductory Sales Calls
- Support Demonstrations, Educational Seminars, and Open Houses
- Discover and Develop Customer workflow assessments and surveys including recommendations of hardware and software for presentation to Customer facing Senior Level Executives.
- Provide Retail Sales Channel proposal development and bid support assistance
- Coordinate and implement product launches and equipment/software updates with Dealer Sales Channel
- Provide Market Intelligence, Market Analysis, Feedback, and reporting to Canon USA.
- Provide Canon event and show support
- Bachelor degree required or related experience
- 5+ years of sales/sales support experience and copier industry related experience required.
- CompTIA CDIA/CDIA+ certification required, or ability to pass certification.
- CompTIA Network+ certification preferred, or ability to pass certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Fortune 500 Customers including CEO, CIO, and CFO’s presenting High Level Sales Strategies, ROI, and Technical Workflow analysis.
- Technical product and workflow knowledge to assist the Dealer Sales Channel and End User Customers with detailed analysis and recommended Canon hardware and software solutions.
- Ability to travel minimum 60%.
- Candidate must reside in the Pacific Northwest, preferably Washington State
- May require considerable travel throughout sales territory (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary)." Additionally, because this position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed