Depth of experience in the production printing marketplace with strong technical product knowledge and familiarity with commercial print business operations.
- Candidate must live in Western Region, California preferred.
- This position requires frequent travel up to 60%.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Position requires at least 5 years of related work experience.
- Candidates MUST have prior experience in selling production printing hardware, software and services. Candidates must be familiar with the principles of production printing workflow and have a base knowledge of commercial print and inplant operations
- Technical knowledge in the areas of imaging, off-set printing, digital printing, RIPs, color workflow/management, and related technologies are essential
- CDIA Certification - Recommended
- Network Plus – Recommended
- This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers