Drive increase in established correct/limited set of KPI's (that are aligned with all upstream and downstream Direct Business Division/Groups).
Support the management of eCommerce Sales in defining and landing sales strategic programs and initiatives.
* Operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
* Accountable for monthly sales growth and quota
* Establish future growth targets * Ongoing identification and execution on all new direct revenue sources.
* Lead key planning programs including a 3-5 years business plan, quota achievement planning, development of promotional ideas and proposals for value added bundles.
* Manage the monthly cadenced business reporting and rhythm of business
* Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes and drive timely resolutions.
* Develop overall sales strategy for each User/Business Partner customer category.
* Build strategic plan for each target customer, includes all workflow operational components.
* Make decisions using fact-based analytics (Digital Marketing Services for site, Business Intelligence Team for broader/deeper).
* Ongoing Identification and execution of go-live for all new direct revenue sources.
* Establish a base program process.
* Development of promotional ideas
* Proposals for value added bundles.
* Build short-term promotional activities to ensure monthly revenue/unit goals are met
* Determine products, pricing and duration of promotions with internal Business Planning team