The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves and dive deep into the data to help drive critical decisions and provide thoughtful insight into the business and viable alternatives for success.
* Bachelor's Degree Required in Business, Economics, Mathematics
* 7 years (3+ in management) in a similar role supporting a Sales Organization
* Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes and procedures
* Understand creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables
* Ability to actively collaborate with internal teams is crucial to the effective execution of the responsibilities associated with this role
* Experience driving toward simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems
* Excellent project-management skills and ability to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way
* Deep experience in prioritizing of deliverables and tasks
* Be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities
* Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
* Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
This position will require up to 20% Overnight travel. This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers