Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Canon U.S.A. in Melville NY is currently seeking a Technical Solutions Representative III for our brand new Customer Solutions Center. This Certified Center of Excellence has a 94% resolution rate. You will provide telephone and web based technical assistance to Canon dealer partners on BISG products. Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues on Canon office equipment preferred. This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent customer service, collaboration and creativity skills.
- Provide second-level phone and web based support to both customer-facing field technicians and Canon resellers who are diagnosing problems with and repairing Canon digital copiers' hardware.
- Troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions using technical expertise, reference data contained in the Canon documented resources and re-creating difficult problems in a lab environment.
- Log all call activity into the Call management system and share information in the knowledge base for both internal and external customers.
- Create "How To" videos to aid technicians in the support process.
- Two years demonstrated technical proficiency within the imaging industry is required.
- Some Proficiency in the technical troubleshooting and repair of Canon digital products preferred.
- Must have a basic understanding of computer platforms and the ability to flash hardware, update system software and load print drivers.
- An Associate's degree in Electronics is required or equivalent training in military or trade school.
- The position may require some light travel.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed