- Obtain department goals by implementing necessary steps to collect/correct accounts, follow up with customers on outstanding issues.
- Listens to the customer to provide good customer service and timely follow-up.
- Attends training to help advance in the associates’ career path.
- Initiates action to resolve issues.
- Uncover potential problems and implementing necessary corrections to invoices and accounts.
- Partner with other departments to resolve issues
- Document, in detail, all conversations with lessee/dealer in SalesForce.
- Follows instructions, responds to management directions.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse functional team.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- CASH APPLICATION & ACCOUNT RECONCILIATIONS
- COLLECTION CALLS
- ATTORNEY FOLLOW UP CALLS
- ACCOUNT RESEARCH & DOCUMENTATION
- SPECIAL PROJECTS AS ASSIGNED