Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Canon Financial Services in Mount Laurel, NJ is currently seeking an Accounting Coordinator to assist with daily Accounts Payable and General Accounting responsibilities.
Willing to accept recent grads with an accounting degree.
- Accounts Payable
- Key / Manage / Research / Resolve customer refunds
- Dealer funding backup as needed
- A/P research projects as needed
- General Accounting
- Daily bank journal entries
- Account reconciliations
- Perform month end close for designated account items
- Balance Sheet / Income Statement analysis
- Perform research on account balances
- Assist with AR Clearing account
- Support Finance / Accounting operations within the Organization
- Display customer focus, team collaboration and good communication with other Associates
Experience Required: One to Two years professional experience, preferably in a high volume, fast paced Accounts Payable section of a General Accounting group; will consider recent grad.
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in a related area, Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
Attributes and Skills Required:
- Excellent computer and spreadsheet skills
- Thorough understanding of underlying technologies utilized within the Department
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload, meeting established objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, including willingness to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to research and resolve challenging payment / invoicing / contract maintenance issues
- Effective organizational and follow up abilities
- Desire to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, team player attitude
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed