- Requires a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems with specific technical coursework.
- Certification such as Network+ (strongly preferred), A+, Microsoft MTA (Networking Fundamentals) or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience in a networking environment with a background in a technical support capacity that utilized your troubleshooting skills to provide issue resolution.
- Working knowledge of current and upcoming versions of Windows, Mac, and Linux OSs.
- Practical applied knowledge of Microsoft and standard network technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in setting up and diagnosing networked office/workgroup environments.
- Working application knowledge of current versions of popular commercial software packages (i.e. Office, Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Working knowledge of common networking/communication protocols.
- Ability to maintain organization and prioritization for project assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in communicating over the phone and via email.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers