We prefer students that are entering their Junior or Senior year as of the Summer 2018, however, all are welcome to apply. To succeed in the Insights Program, you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Power point, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team. We also require candidates to be enrolled in a related major in the department of interest and have some former work or internship experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and social skills.
- Experience with e-learning or web content authoring tools is preferred, such as Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Elucidat, etc.
- Basic to intermediate skills in LMS (learning management system) or web development coding.
- Basic to intermediate skills in photo and video editing.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to apply theory to practice, and experience directly with instructional design, content development or similar environment.
- Ability to manage projects, daily tasks, and work in teams.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers