- Minimum 5 years experience required.
- Strong technical background in one or more of the Medical Imaging disciplines preferred.
- Due to client base, must currently live in the Elmhurst, IL metro area or have flexibility to begin day in that geographic location.
- Good oral and written communication skills required as well as the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Education required ASEE or BSEE (preferred); or equivalent degree or certification; or any equivalent combination of education, work experience, training and/or life experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job.
- Occasional travel outside of assigned territory and/or overseas.
- Other skills and responsibilities assigned by your Supervisor as necessary for the operation of the business.
- Along with working on medical x-ray equipment, Field Service Engineer may work on body scanner that may be installed in correctional facilities.
- Valid State drivers license
- This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers