- Minimum 5 years experience required.
- Strong technical background in one or more of the Medical Imaging disciplines preferred.
- Due to client base, must currently live in the Elmhurst, IL metro area or have flexibility to begin day in that geographic location.
- Good oral and written communication skills required as well as the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Education required ASEE or BSEE (preferred); or equivalent degree or certification; or any equivalent combination of education, work experience, training and/or life experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job.
- Occasional travel outside of assigned territory and/or overseas.
- Other skills and responsibilities assigned by your Supervisor as necessary for the operation of the business.
- Along with working on medical x-ray equipment, Field Service Engineer may work on body scanner that may be installed in correctional facilities.
- This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job. This position is subject to updated background checks which includes a motor vehicle report. Employee must possess a valid driver’s license, have proof of insurance and can have no more than (2) minor moving traffic violations within a thirty-six (36) month period. If requested, employee must complete a Safe Driving/Defensive Driving Class. Canon U.S.A., Inc. will utilize the information in the background checks to determine an employee’s continued eligibility to drive for company business. Employees with motor vehicle records that violate the Canon Motor Vehicle Policy may be deemed ineligible to drive on company business and/or be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including employment termination.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers