- 2-3 years of experience with PVD or semiconductor vacuum equipment with AS degree is required, Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred.
- Candidates without AS or BS may be considered with equivalent experience in the same field
- Multi chamber cluster systems and robotics experience is highly preferred
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical drawings for troubleshooting
- Experience with PLC and other software applications is a plus
- Ability to work independently following 3-6 months of on the job training
- Must have analytical skills for problem analysis and resolution
- Decide on problem solving road map and follow methodical means to resolution
- Decide and recommend spare and consumable parts for PM’s and repairs
- Job may require domestic travel up to 25% and international travel for training.
- May require considerable travel throughout sales territory (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary). Additionally, because this position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies
- Position may require ability to work flexible shifts
- Requires ability to lift approx. 50 lbs.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers