We prefer students that are entering their Junior or Senior year as of the Summer 2018, however, all are welcome to apply. To succeed in the Insights Program, you must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Power point, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team. We also require candidates to be enrolled in a related major in the department of interest and have some former work or internship experience.
- Business majors are preferred – Accounting, Business Admin, Finance, Marketing, or Technology.
- Prior internship experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to innovate and find creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills preferred.
- Able to work independently, evaluate priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Candidate must have good organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access)
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Proficiency with Visio and MS Project is a plus.
Experience with website design and content creation using a CMS is a plus.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers