- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in business administration or marketing
- Technology marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Product launch / collateral material development experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Social media / website experience required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license ;this job requires (10%) driving for company business as an essential function of the job; and you must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
- Must be able to obtain credit for related travel expenses (lodging, car rental, meals, incidentals, etc.) which will be reimbursed by Canon in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills along with strong MSoffice skills are also required.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers