- Juris Doctor from an ABA-approved law school
- A minimum of 10-15 years of progressive law firm or in-house legal experience with exposure to large corporate entities
- Proficient knowledge in the areas of corporate commercial transactions, contracts (including direct customer contracts and dealer/distributor agreements), software licensing, and equipment leasing/financing agreements
- Subject matter expertise in data privacy, cloud computing, and information security a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and able to work effectively with personnel at many different levels throughout the Company
- Member in good standing of the New York State Bar (or current registration as NY In-House Counsel)
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.